CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

My first blog post

I'm excited to start my own blog. I have one child adopted from China and am in the process of adopting a son from Vietnam. I have really enjoyed reading other blogs related to adoption and I think it is nice to have support out there. I have been stressed about the recent talk surrounding Vietnam adoptions so it is nice to know I'm not alone in my journey. Since I have adopted before it helps me to have some experience with it but this is a different country and I took for granted the smooth process we had with our China adoption (besides the double in wait for our referral in the middle of waiting). I just hope the negotiations will bring about positive forward moving changes.

3 comments:

Grandma S said...

I could not imagine a day without Jade. She lights up my day by just seeing her sweet face. When she grabs my hand to go play, it is as if an angel came from heaven. When she says, "Hi, Grandma," I suddenly become a very important person. Thank you so much for going to China and bringing back the most precious of all gifts.
Love,
Grandma S

Mary Lou said...

What a beautiful little "sunshine"! We are so blessed to have these "little rays" added to our family again and again! We love you Jade! Can't wait to see you again!!

Love, Auntie ML

Mary Lou said...

Jade...Give your mommy and daddy a huge for me! We are praying for your baby brother!!
Auntie ml