CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Look Who's One!

Yes our little man turned one yesterday. We had a birthday party for him at my parent's house on Saturday. Poor Liam has been sick with Croup and a secondary infection. On Saturday he was feeling better but still a little crabby. So the song "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" did apply to my little man on Saturday. He still has a runny nose but is at least eating and not crying half of the day now. It was a rough week last week. He is in a much better mood now. He LOVED his cake! I think he played/ate it for more than 5 minutes. Very soon after we stopped rolling he smashed it with both hands. We missed it on video but got some pictures below.




When I changed Liam's diaper the next morning I was alarmed because his poo was dark blue. Lol !!! Then I remembered all the icing he ate the day before..

Liam having a moment.



Want some grandpa!

I don't think my poor little man had smiled in days. (Cake makes me smile too!)

My sweet girl!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Liam!! It looks like he really enjoyed his cake!

Laurie and Travis said...

Happy birthday little man!!!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Liam! I love his hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Liam! Ellie sends you extra hugs. She thinks it's very funny that your poop was blue!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture with the frosting beard - so precious!!!