CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Adoption Day!!!!!

Three years today Jade joined our family. I remember the day like it was yesterday. I remember all the years waiting to become a mother and the crazy range of emotions I felt on that day. How strange the day must have been for my sweet girl. She never cried just looked at us with caution. Words really can not describe how blessed I feel to be Jade's mama.
Jade,
I love you so much and you bring so much joy in my life!!!

.. July 2006

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy adoption day Jade!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! Happy 3 years!

Erica said...

Wow, what a wonderful photo! Congrats!

LaLa said...

Awww...can't believe it has been that long..almost 4 yrs for us! I am so happy you commented on FB..I lost the link to your blog and when I try to get to it from comments on my blog I can't : ( I have you in my bloglines now so you are stuck with me LOL