CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Asian Festival and Zoo.




We went to the Asian Festival in Columbus last weekend. It has three stages with different performances (dancers, musicians, and martial arts). Then there are food booths from many Asian countries and huts to buy clothes, jewelry, paintings etc.... My grandparents live near Columbus so we got to stay the night and visit with them. My grandma is so sweet and she just loves Jade. They went for a walk by the duck pond and Jade helped water her plants. The next day we went to the zoo. It was SO crowded. We only looked at the animals Jade really wanted to see. They also have a cute little boat ride that we rode too. A two minute ride with a 30 minute wait. Jade thought it was so cool so it was worth it. We have a zoo pass so we got 1/2 off and can go for free to the two by us so it is a good idea if you love the zoo as much as we do.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the first picture of Jade- she is stylin'! May have to copy it from your blog to replace the teary one I got of her! Oh- is that okay to put on your blog? Wait, do I know you? Did I meet you at the zoo or was it a figment of my imagination? Just a little paranoid/borderline psychotic humor....I know nothing.

Grandma S said...

We're going to the zoo,zoo,zoo...I am so going to the Asian Festival next year. I can load up on "Day in Asia" goodies. We are definitely getting zoo memberships, too. I can believe Jade loved helping Great Grandma water the flowers.

Laura said...

Hi Cinnamon! How have you been? I hope you all are doing well...anxious, I'm sure. :) Can I just tell you how beautiful Jade is? I love the third photo of her with the piggies. Looking forward to hearing good official news in the near future...