CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Going Bye Bye






Jade loves to go bye bye. Every morning she always wants to go somewhere. It has been rainy the past week but today was 75 and blue skies. We found a new park to go to and it had a cool tunnel that Jade really liked. It was fun to take pictures in. What else went bye bye was 3 inches of Jade's hair. I cut it myself. Not perfect but hey it was free.
Still waiting to hear about our match/referral. We think it may be this month but who knows. Everyone on our yahoo group for our agency are on the edge of their seats waiting for news. With the closing of adoptions out of Vietnam we are all a little more anxious than usual. Jade is also talking a lot about being a big sister. I hope we can show her who her brother is soon. I think I will be able to chill out a bit once we get our referral too.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Love Jade's new do! Edge of our seats doesn't quite do the anticipation and anxiety justice! UGH- I'm dying here!

Kelly said...

Lucy loves to go bye bye as well. She is always wanting to go somewhere. I love Jade's hair. It looks great.

Erica said...

I'm beside myself with excitement too waiting for these referrals! Even though I know I won't get one for at least another month, it is exciting to anticipate! I plan on keeping my phone on me 24/7 once June 1st comes.

Meredith said...

I can't wait to hear that you've seen your little guy's face! Hoping for news very soon!

Kate said...

What a cutie! I'm sure she'll make a great big sister. Hope you hear good news soon!