CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boo at the Zoo.

We took Jade to Boo at the Zoo with my hubby's parents, his sister, her hubby, their son and my hubby's brother. Jade loved it. Whenever she sees some Halloween decorations in some one's yard she says"Trick or Treat" so she has been ready to go. Tomorrow we will Trick or Treat in my parent's neighborhood so that should be fun. Next week she wears her costume to Story Time at the Library and Trick or Treat with her friend Millie. This girl is going to be Trick or Treated out. (At least we are making good use of her costume).

Jade and Grandma Penny.


Getting candy from the king and queen.



This is the cutest Kung F*u Panda I have ever seen!!


They have a new jellyfish exhibit at the zoo. I thought these ones were cool looking so I just threw 'em in here.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

She was definitely the most adorable Panda! Boo at the zoo is too much fun!

Kelli said...

Ahhh, I should have known- Kung Fu Panda! She looks adorable!

Unknown said...

What a cute panda...and how appropriate to wear to the zoo!

PS--love the jellyfish photo.

On On said...

wow tooooooooo cute!!! I would like to take a look of the Pandas as well.

I love Panda... and just bought a Panda Bag from the following Blogshop:
panda.cwahi.net

Nice to meet you.