CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I love my baby brother...

Well if I have to. This is what I think Jade wants to say when people ask if she loves her new brother. It must be hard getting all the attention for 2+ years and then all of a sudden, hello my world has changed. She really tried to play with him but he can't do what she can so I think she thinks he is not quite as fun as she thought he would be. She has pushed him a few times and had a little meltdown tonight. But then she wanted to take a bath with him so we will take what we can get in the accepting baby brother transition.

Liam is doing well. We had a few rough nights but that is to be expected. He has slept pretty much through the night the last 2 nights so this is always helpful in the functioning normally department. He is a smiley little guy and loves to be bounced and ticked on his belly. He also eats great so I am glad this is not an issue so far. Vietnam was amazing and I have a lot to share about the trip. So till then here are some pics.
Yes she loves her Kung Fu Pan*da costume a lot.

0 comments: