CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Heat Wave!

I know I talk about the weather a lot but it is so varied here from one extreme to the other. It was 60 yesterday (which is rare for early Feb.) so I had to take the kids outside. We went to the duck park. It is a small hike to the pond and about 5 minutes into our walk I knew it was too wet and muddy. We ended up at a playground near us and Jade was so excited to be out of the house playing outside. We only got to stay for about a half an hour then it started to rain but after being couped up for months it was worth it. Now it is back to 30 and sleet, boo. I didn't get a picture but Jade got to hold Liam down the (small) slide (while I held on too). He loved it. I am sure he will be all over that playground soon.

4 comments:

Kate said...

We've been enjoying the warm weather too! Love the pics!

Jessica said...

They both look so happy to be out in the warm weather! Enjoy it while it lasts. Spring is around the corner...right?

Kelli said...

They are so cute- love Jade's braids. I am ready for warm weather that stays more than a day or two...

Laura said...

Cute, cute, cute!