CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Wig Busting, Day In Asia, and Choo Choo Trains


We have these gorgeous lilacs in our front yard so I wanted to get some pics in before the blooms left.


Where did my baby go?



Here comes Th*mas!

Jade with Uncle Cory

Day in Asia with Grandpa

I trimmed up Liam's hair a few weeks back but it just wasn't how I wanted it so I took both kids in to get a wig busting (as we like to call it around here). The place is especially for children's cuts and it was really cute inside. Jade didn't mind but Liam (as I'm sure many just one year olds would be) didn't love his so much. Liam looks so much older now but it is really cute and I love to faux hawk it.
My mom's Asian Awareness Club had another "Day in Asia" at her school. So, traditionally, we went up to visit and eat. It is always fun to see what the students come up with. Liam and Jade had fun and many of the students were goo-goo-gagaing over them. Jade is old enough now that she kinda knows what is going on. She said, of one of the students, "She is from China, like me."
Today we went to see Th*mas The Train. We went with my brother, his new girlfriend, her sister-in-law and her kids. It was beautiful out. Sunny and high 70s.

2 comments:

Kate said...

These photos are so good. Your kids are just beautiful!

Kelli said...

Love the fauxhawk. Aiden needs yet another wig busting someday soon- who knew little boys' hair grew so fast?! Lilacs are my fav!