CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Zoo, Picnic and Beauty Parlor.

Can I say I LOVE me some Spring. After months and months of cold and snow I feel like I go a little nutty when the sun comes out and the trees get their leaves. We took Liam to the zoo for the first time on Saturday and he had a blast. He was pointing and dada'in at all the animals (I think this is his happy sound, lol). Jade had fun showing baby bro the ropes since she has been to this zoo many times. Liam LOVES to be licked by animals. He likes to lean down to our Boston and have him lick his face. He thinks it is hilarious (which it is, yet slightly gross).
So he had fun feeding the goats and having them lick his hands (don't worry hands only no lips).
We also went to a picnic over at our friends on Monday. They had some others over from our church and it was really fun! They live on an acre so the kids have lots of room to play. Then we had a bon fire and they torched this old rotten picnic table. Good times!


At picnic: Who gave my kid this bottle? Uncle Cory?!


Um, Cory the table you are on is on fire, lol.

Uh oh I think our dog is going to be jealous.


Lets see how many kids we can cram in this baby.


Jade wanted to make daddy "handsome" Looking good honey!




Zoo:

Look at that joy!



2 comments:

Kelli said...

So many cute pictures! I am loving the weather too but it will be even better when school is out on Friday!

Jessica said...

Your pictures are great! It looks like you are having a good time in this nice weather.