CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Ballet

Jade, my mom and I had a girls day out today at the ballet. We saw a youth ballet preform The Emp*ty Pot. The story is set in China and is about a boy who tries to grow a seed for an emperor. My mom has taught two of the high school kids in the company who had the two leads. They did a really nice job. I use to dance (toe ballet) when I was younger (believe it or not) for 10 years so I always enjoy watching it. Jade sat through most of it and said she really liked it.


This was my view before the organ went down, HELLO! We were in the first row.

Jade made a friend


Okay, time to intervene before one of them goes over.

My mom taught the boy on the right.



Another student of my mom's.


Okay and one of Liam with a sweet do.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love Liam's new Do! Too cute!

Kelli said...

Looks like a good ballet! Love Liam's do- so stylin'!

Cinnamon said...

Thanks ladies and I realize I spelled "do" wrong.From all the product in it, it looked like dew on his head.