CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Celebration Continues....



John had to work on Thursday (Jade's adoption day) so we decided to do something special with Daddy, Mommy, and Jade. So we ate at the Cheesecake Fa*ctory, yummm. Jade has never been there but boy did her eyes light up when she saw the cheesecake come out. As you can see she enjoyed it. I also got her this wonderful book called Motherbridge of Love. I was tearing up as I read it. It is a poem about the two different loves. That of a birth mom and that of an adoptive mom. I have been looking for a book like this.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Is it sad...perhaps pathetic that I knew you were at cheese*cake factory by the fabric on the seats? Yeah, I thought so.
Looks like Jade loves her cheesecake as much as I do!

Kate said...

Yum, cheesecake!!!

I have not heard of this book! I must get it! Thanks for sharing!

LaLa said...

YUM.....good celebrating!!

We have that book and love it. I think it is over Annslee's head for now but we read it anyway. I want stuff like this to just be "familiar" I guess....

Grandma S said...

I think cheesecake should be the official dessert for the ADOPTION DAY. She looks like I do when I eat dessert (wearing it).