CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Time with an old friend

One of my best friends of 10 plus years is in for the week. She now lives in Maine but her family (who I have also know for years) is all down here. I was around when her daughter was born, who is now 9. I swear I can't believe it every time I see Isabella she comes up to her mom's shoulders. It is cute because her daughter is fascinated with China and loves Asian culture, and she just loves Jade. I was over my friends brother's house for a get together and Bella and Jade were the only two girls out of 6 boys. It is so cool to see a friend I have had for so long daughter playing with my daughter. I just can't believe how time flies. My friend also has a 2 year old son and he is very busy keeping mama on her toes. Earlier in the day Jade and I went over to my friend's sister's house to swim. Jade didn't want in the pool at first, she is going through a timid faze currently, but once she saw Bella in the pool she changed her mind but stayed in her inner tube the whole time. They leave on Tuesday so I am trying to get all the time I can with them.


Motorcycle mama!


Jade and Isabella in the pool.


I feel safe in my dolphins.

0 comments: