CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Adoption Day!

Two years ago today was the day we meet and the day you became our daughter. I remember going into the building where you were waiting along with other children to meet their forever families. I walked past a room full of parents meeting their children for the first time. I was so overwhelmed with such emotion. I couldn't believe we would be together at last. Then they brought you in. You were so beautiful with all that hair. All I could do was stare at you. Then they called your name and the social worker came over and handed you to me and said' "Mama" . I remember that day as if were yesterday. I felt so much so much joy and love at that
moment. I thank God everyday for the wonderful blessing He has given me!


Jade wanted to go to Chuck E. Ch*eese today for her special day. She didn't quite know what to think of all of it at first.


Okay, this could be fun.

Warming up, I have done this slide thing before.


Oh Yah, Whack-A-Mole. Take that! This place is fun!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Adoption Day, Jade! Everyone can see how happy you've made your family - your mom is so proud of you and it shows in every one of her posts. Congratulations on being a family for two years!

Kelli said...

Happy Adoption Day, sweet Jade!

Kate said...

Happy Adoption Day!