CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

Well for most of the family anyway. We went to see fireworks last night downtown. Jade thought they were cool for about 30 seconds and then it was death grip around daddy's neck for the next 20 minutes. She did not like the booms. So John held her while I plugged her ears. We were
going to go to fireworks near my parents house but that was a no go after last night. So we had fun at the park after grilling some ribs.

Fun in the tunnel.



Grandparents and Jade.


This dock is fun!



I wish the boats were open. (I had her pose for this one)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Laura said...

Jade is so photogenic! I hope the day was a fun one (minus the loud fireworks)!

Kate said...

I LOVE the last photo! She's such a cutie!!! Happy Fourth!