CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Fountain Fun!

Well my friend and her kids leave tomorrow, bummer. Especially since they won't be back till next summer. We have this neat fountain where kids can come and play for free near us. They built it years ago and I have never been to it. So we all went down to enjoy some free summer fun. When we pulled up there was a large day care bus so I didn't know what Jade would think of that but there weren't too many kids. Jade is not one to just jump into a new thing right away; she is a little more cautious at first. Since my friend's daughter was there and they hit it off a few days ago, I figured Jade would warm up sometime. My friends daughter, Bella, is really good with Jade and it was so cute seeing them play together. Jade just followed her around the whole time imitating everything Bella did.

I am not sure I want to join in this craziness.



Okay this part of the fountain I can handle, especially since Bella is here to help me.



Oh yeah,this can work. Being allowed to throw water is great!



Our own spot away from the chaos.

3 comments:

Grandma S said...

It's OK to be a little shy. I can remember Jade's momma being afraid to crawl down a two-inch step or ride a tricycle at her age. Then you would take off at the mall to who-knows-where!

Laura said...

That fountain looks great! I just caught up on your posts and it certainly looks like you had a great time with your friend and her daughter. Sorry it had to end - goodbyes are hard sometimes.

Kate said...

Oh what fun! We have one of these and Lu loves it! Hope you're having a great summer!