CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer, don't go, don't go!

Well it is that time. Back to school for kids and teachers. I will be joining the ranks here in a year probably when I go back to work. Most of my teacher friends are back now and that means Fall is around the corner. A friend of ours gave us a week free pass to her gym which has an outdoor pool. Jade and I have gone a few times last week and will one more time tomorrow and then it will only be open on the weekends. Don't get me wrong I really do like Fall. I love the leaves changing color, hayrides, apple pickin, and dry weather but I don't like what comes after, Winter, yuck! I guess I need not worry about that till it comes. So we are going to squeeze some Summer fun in while we can.


I LOOVVEE PUSH POPS!


3 comments:

Kelli said...

So sad that summer is nearing the end....

Kate said...

Glad you're having a great summer! I'm so ready for Back-to-School day! (tomorrow!!!) If I hear one of my boys tell me that they are "soooo bored" one.more.time....I think I may SCREAM!

:)

Grandma S said...

Can it get better than push ups, pools, and pleasant weather?