CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

We're back




It is weird walking into a house you have not been in for two weeks. The beach was wonderful and the weather was nice. It was really hot and humid a couple of days. I felt like I was back in southern China. It was 98 with a heat index of 110. But hey it was the beach so who can complain. Jade loved the beach but not the putting on lotion part. Every time we got ready to go down she would say, "No butter" (we call putting on sunscreen "buttering up") I told her, "No butter, no beach." so she would finally let me but it was the same conversation everyday. She also picked up every shell and put it to her ear to "hear the ocean". It was really cute. They also had this popsicle place where they make there own. Jade loved this place and every time we drove by it she would yell, "Lu*na Pops" and when we went she would practically jump out of her seat. It was nice to get away but now back to reality, till next year anyway.

Jade and her cousin Cody. A couple of couch potatoes.


2 comments:

Laura said...

"No butter, no beach." I love it! Your beach photos make me want to take Mattix sooo badly. I know he would just love it. I'm glad you had such a great time. Welcome back to reality. :)

Kate said...

Glad you had a nice vacation!