CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Guess Who's 3!

I can't believe my baby girl is three. Where has the time gone. We had a birthday bash over at my parent's house. Jade had a few friends over from church and it was so cute seeing all the kids together. The theme was Kung Fu Pan*da (Jade's pick) She has been talking about her "Kung Fu Pan*da cake" for weeks. Here are some pics from the fun day.

Lo Mein, hmmmm, my favorite!





I love this kickin Kung Fu Pan*da card. " Everybody was Kung Fu fighting." Now that is a happy face!



My first laptop. Ryan is eyeballing it big time.





Presents trance, sweet!


Millie and Jade watching one her new videos.




THE CAKE! I think Jade loved this most of all (Awh a girl after her mama's heart, CAKE!)






MMMMMM! Let's do this cake thing!



Ashley knows what's up with that cake. You go girl!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy birthday Jade!

Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Miss Jade!!

Grandma S said...

Happy Birthday, little buddie! I hope the day was as special as you are! That cake WAS delicious!