CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

To da beach!

We have been at the beach now for over a week. Jade and I came down with my parents for a week. Now John's parents (and John) have come down and we are staying with them in a different house on the island (I can't remember the last time I was here for two weeks, pretty sweet). I have been coming to this beach for 25 years with my family so it's like a tradition now. Jade has been having so much fun. She was afraid of the water at first but now we can't keep her out of it. I love watching her play and explore the beach. She can do so much more than last year. Do they ever grow fast.

Building a sand castle with Grandpa (wearing Uncle Cory's hat).

Coolin off in the big blue.

Uncle Cory's sand-turtle.

Chillin in the shade.


I have been wanting to buy a Mo*by wrap now for some time. I thought my dog would be a good fill-in to try it out. He actually liked being in it.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like fun. Wish I was there. Have a great rest of the week!

Grandma S said...

Get that woman a baby boy! MoMo is probably thinking, "Oh, great, another reason to treat me like her baby.! Hey, when you get done carrying Liam with your Mobie, you can wrap it around you for an outfit.