CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun!

It is nice out (at least for the next few days it will be). You never know around here the weather changes on a dime. We had a picnic at my in-law's house and then went over to my sister in-law's house to swim. John's dad was taking the pictures while we swam with Jade and her cousin Cody. The water is heated but man when you first got in, HOLY FREEZING! The thermometer said 82 but I think it needs replaced, lol. Our body got numb, uh I mean, use to it after a while. Thank God it was close to 90 today.


Little cold there honey, hahahahahaha!
We need one of these mama!


SLAM DUNK !
Wiggling on Daddy's solders. Looks a little painful there daddy, lol.
My sweet girl!

1 comments:

Grandma S said...

Man, you can pump out these blogs!Cold is all relative, you know...just wait until February! Looks like the little mermaid is having fun,Jade, too!