CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The many moods of a three year old.

The last few weeks have been beautiful out so we have been enjoying the weather while we can. Jade has been going through some funny phases lately. She loves to play with other kids at the playground, church, etc... Lately when she is playing and another adult comes over (not even to her per say, just near where she is playing) she is done playing and wants held immediately. Then she wants to go home. This doesn't happen at church where she pretty much knows everybody but out at the park or playground. Today we went to the a park near us with my dad. Sure enough when she was playing one of the kid's parents can over near her and she started crying and didn't want to play anymore. I like her to have stranger awareness but this is a little overboard. I'm sure it is just a phase that three year olds go through. I hope anyway. There is a little league field next to the park so we went over to check it out. She changed tunes over there. (No strange adults, I guess?)

Having fun with another kid.

This slide is fun too. Check out the static action on that hair.

Uh oh, a strange adult came near me. I'm done, Grandpa come save me!!!

All better now, play ball!


2 comments:

Erica said...

I just love her little strut as she is walking towards the camera. That girl needs her own walkway!

Grandma S said...

Having mood swings...I can TOTALLY understand that.