CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

"O-H-I-O"

John and I just got back from an Ohio State game with my parents. Jade stayed with John's parents. I'm not a huge football fan but I always love seeing my parents get all excited since this is their Alma mater. I think the band is my favorite part of the game. They go all out. They even do this thing called Script Ohio which is always fun to watch.



The marching band comes up in the stands after half time and we had the trumpet section come visit in our section, pretty cool.



Jade must of had a fun day because this is how we found her when we came to pick her up (at 7:00).





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is the best! She must have had fun.

Grandma S said...

I love that kid! I wonder what kind of jam she was listening to. Yeah, your dad and I turn into twenty year olds when we hit OSU.

Laura said...

Sounds like fun to me! And I sorta feel like Jade looks in that photo...but not b/c I had lots of fun. Because I'm old and tired! :)

Laurie and Travis said...

That picture of Jade is PRICELESS. Love it!