CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day in funky town





We got quite the snow storm last night and today (7-10 inches). My mom had off school so she and my dad came over to give us some company. It is usually now when I really start to get cabin fever and today didn't help. The nice thing was that they got to play outside with Jade (which she has been wanting to do). It is hard for me to get out there with the baby. My dad brought his snow blower and did the drive (which was wonderful!!) I about died just doing the porch and sidewalk with a shovel, someone needs to start working out again. Jade got this snowball maker for Christmas and tried it out but the snow was a little too fluffy to pack well. She enjoyed it anyway.
Oh yeah they funky town part. My mom got me this birthday card that plays "funky town" and Liam LOVES it. He thinks it is the greatest thing to open and shut it to hear the music start and stop. The best is that we got him on video doing this and shaking his little booty. Sorry it is so dark.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Look at that boy rock out! So cute! And..buuurrrr, I'm so ready for spring!

molly said...

Oh so cute!! Sophie is the same way. She can't still still if she hears music. And if she's standing up by something she'll start tapping her foot. Dancing babies are just so cute!

And look at Liam's hair! It's getting long!

Now send some snow this way! We're having a dud winter!

molly