CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Let it snow! (okay really please stop)

Tis the season for us in the north to have snow. This winter hasn't been bad so far and everyone was talking about how mild this winter has been so far. Well I think we all jinxed it because it's not mild anymore. Ten inches and coming up here,ugh! (Did I ever mention how much I love this stuff). I don't mean to be a downer but I know this is just the beginning to at least two months of this (If one remembers my post from last March) I really miss going outside without having to bundle the kids since it takes forever. Liam is like trying to dress a wild animal so you can imagine how he is with a snowsuit. Jade has wanted to build a snowman for months so I think we will be able to do that now. My parents also got her a snowball maker/thrower so that should be interesting as well. So here are the kids getting ready to go out for breakfast this morning and daddy shoveling the drive.



This picture looks familiar (same as picture from last March)

Good luck birdies.

Nanooks of the North.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you stopped by! I just loved reading about your beautiful family! A friend of mine has also adopted. You should stop by her blog. http://wvsrockwell.blogspot.com. Your children are beautiful and I can tell you are so blessed! I will keep stopping by! Thank you!

Jessica said...

Isn't it great living in the North (north east for us)! I think we are getting about 10 inches also. I hope you are going to post pics of Jade building her snowman!Stay warm!

Kelli said...

We only got an inch but I know you guys got nailed. It's so cold here- I am ready for spring!

Kate said...

I'm so ready for flip-flop weather!!! Great pics!

Erica said...

I feel for you...it's stinkin' cold out here! But without the cold, how could you possibly have such cute pics of L and J bundled to their noses?