CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by my friend and fellow adoptive parent Kirsten. This is my first tag, yipee!

Q: five names you go by:

1. cinnamon

2. c-mon (pronounced "see moan")

3. mama

4. c

5. mommy

Q. three things you are wearing right now:

1. black yoga pants (that I don't do yoga in)

2. one of my husband's t-shirts

3. new socks from mom

Q. two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. warm weather ( I really dislike winter)

2. a day to sleep in

Q. two things you did last night:

1. went on a date to see a movie with my hubby.

2. ate lasagna soup my mom brought over.

Q. two things you ate today:

1. french toast

2. scrambled eggs (from Cracker Barrel)

Q. two people you last talked to on the phone:

1. mom

2. dad

Q. two things you are going to do tomorrow:

1. go to church

2. go out to eat with my parents and brother

Q. two longest car rides:

1. Searcy, Arkansas

2. Orlando, Florida

Q. two of your favorite beverages:

1. ice tea

2. Cinnamon Dol*ce Latte from Starbu*cks

Q. the people you’d like to respond:

1. Erica

2. Kate

3. Kelli

4. Meredith

5. Jessica

2 comments:

kirsten said...

oh! i am so glad i get to be the first person to tag you!!! thanks for responding so quickly!

Kate said...

It's been a while since I've been tagged! Thanks for thinking of me!