CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Making Dough

Playdough that is. Jade and I went downstairs in the basement/playroom and oops, left the lids off all the playdough. Jade was not too pleased that the playdough was "all gone" so we decided to make some. She was pretty excited about doing this. Any chance to "help" mommy make somthing in the kitchen she is on that. So here we are making it. This is the first time I have ever made playdough so I was hoping it came out ok.

She loves her creation. I believe we even gave the playdough a kiss.
Yep, just as good as the real stuff. Jade approved, it can make her favorite shape, a circle.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

She is so cute and is similar looking to Lucy. Her hair is just beautiful. I can't wait for Lucy's to be that long. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I look forward to following your journey.

Meredith said...

So cute! I have fun memories of making playdough with my mom when I was a kid - looks like she will too!

Kelli said...

Looks like fun! Jade is such a cutie!

Grandma S said...

I can see the creativity budding in Jade. She is artistic like Dada and Momma.
Grandma S