CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

PARRRTYYYYY!

Well we had quite the fun filled weekend. Saturday Jade's friend Millie had her third birthday party. Jade wanted to "help" Millie with all her presents. She did really good at helping pass Millie her presents but when it came to watching Millie open them not so good. Jade wanted to help with that too. "What these aren't my presents?"




Look these storage boxes and ballons are more fun then all these new toys behind us.






We also had our Tet celebration with our agency. This was fun! We got to meet our foreign rep and meet other families in all stages of the process or had already adopted. I have never had Pho before, it was really good! Jade got to make a dragon and eat lots of food. (You don't have to tell her twice food is ready) I can't wait to have Liam (I'm pretty sure this will be his name) next year for the celebration. Jade got some real money. She was pretty excited about this and kept telling us, "two dollars, two dollars." After we left here we went to her cousin's birthday party. So I'm sure she will be on a sugar high for the next 48 hours from all the cake she has inhaled in the last two days.
Let's eat!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Looks like a fun weekend! If you don't mind, can you e-mail me and let me know what agency you all are using?

Oh - the t-shirt on my blog is from cafepress.com. They have tons of adoption stuff - some of it kind of cheesy but lots of it really cute!

Laura said...

Fun!!! Little kids at birthday parties are sooooo cute. I love watching them play and interact and get so excited! Now that you've had pho (and liked it), it's all over for you! You're going to start craving it. :) There's a place that serves about 20 different kinds of pho, and nothing else, a few blocks from where we're staying. We've already been three times.

Laurie and Travis said...

I'm so bummed we missed our agency's Tet celebration. Looks like you guys had a great time! Jade is beautiful, btw.

Grandma S said...

I would have burst from so much little Asian cuteness. I saw Ni hao Kai Lan on TV and think it is so cool Chinese language is being taught.
Grandma S