CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Continued Weather Report

Well since I have been talking about the weather so much, why not continue it. Except this is about the tornado that blew through our house (actually it has been tornado season lately). This is Tornado Jade. She loves to get ALL her toys out at once and when you have both Grandparents living within a 15 mile radius you get quite the loot.



I got Jade to "help" me pick them up but told her we were going bye, bye to Grandmas to get her motivated to go a little faster. She usually puts about 5 toys away to my 105 (hehe). As you can see she is pretty proud of herself. What is that blue thing under the couch? I bet there is a whole box of toys under there.




Then we went over to my parents house (yeah I wish this was my house in the picture) so they can watch our two pups for our trip. Check out the snowman my brother made with his friend. They are like 6 feet! (by the way single ladies my bro is single and he cooks!!) Jade and I are going to Chicago with daddy for his work. We went once before but this time our hotel will have a pool. They also have a PF Chang's (which is good eatin if you ever have the chance to eat at one) We don't have one here so we will be eating there tomorrow night. This is one of the reasons I want to go (pretty sad how motivated I am by food, hehe). Just say a little prayer for us that Jade doesn't go stir crazy in the car for 8 hours. Oh yeah and that we don't hit Chicago rush hour (it's INSANE).


2 comments:

Laura said...

That is a serious amount of toys!!!!! Holy cow - is that what is coming our way as Mattix gets older?! My parents already spoil him.

Cute snowmen - they almost make the snow look fun. *almost* :)

Have fun in Chicago. I hope you don't hit traffic. Don't feel badly - I'm very motivated by food.

Grandma S said...

What a mansion...your parents must be loaded. I think I saw a couple bare spots on the floor...I better go to Target. I can remember when Jade's mommy put all her toys all on the floor, too.