CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Heat Wave!

Okay not exactly a heat wave but it sure felt like it after the last few months of cold and snow. It was 60 degrees yesterday and sunny (which is exciting because we don't see the sun much here). Jade and I were so excited. We even busted out the sidewalk chalk and tricycle. Jade is getting much better at using her tricycle but she still doesn't have the peddle and steer at the same time thing down yet. She kept peddling into the neighbor's yard. We made it about half way around the block (10 minutes later). Well that joy didn't last long we are back to 30 degrees and sleet. Oh well I'll take one day of 60 degrees over none at all.













Okay, remember those blocks/legos my husband got. Well these eyes came with them. My man is just so weird creative (hehe).



5 comments:

Laura said...

Before I forget, that is a funny pic of hubby!!! Jade is so darn cute. I can't even wait to play with sidewalk chalk and ride tricycles (via Mattix)! About three weeks ago, I would have said 60 is freezing, but after being here in DC, I realize how warm 60 can feel! Glad you guys had such a great day!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

As another Ohio family, we loved the warm weather Monday, too. It's been snowing this morning. Sigh....

Kelli said...

Sounds like a fun day- I am ready for some more nice weather!

Nicole said...

Hi! I am in your agency yahoo group and I just found your blog. Oh my gosh is Jade adorable!!!! We started out this adoption process over 2 years ago with China... Now we have 2 applications through our agency for girls from VN! I hope you keep moving up the list quickly!
Nicole L.

Grandma S said...

Those eyeballs are scaring me! Jade love those chalk circles! That snow picture with the depth of the snow on the deck with John shoveling in the background could be a contest winner! Send it in to a TV station.