CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had quite the busy day today. We went to church and then off to John's parents for Easter lunch. Jade got one look at her Easter basket and she wanted nothing to do with her regular food. She just kept digging in her basket saying, "money, chocolate". We came home for a few hours before the egg hunt at my parent's house. The minute Jade got up from her nap the first word out of he mouth was, "chocolate". I can't say I blame her.


Here are some pics outside. It was a short shoot because it was 39 degrees.



Jade had so much fun finding eggs at my parent's house. She ran into the end table she was so excited (no worries she didn't even hardly notice she did it). Then she realized the eggs has gifts in them. Can this be more fun! It was so cute, after she opened them she hide them so she could find them again. I can't wait next year it will be her and her brother!




4 comments:

LaLa said...

It was chilly here too...love your pics! She is such a cutie and looks like she got a lot of loot

Kelli said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter-Jade is my kind of chocolate-lovin' girl!

Kelly said...

Easter is so much fun! Lucy was obsessed with the chocolate and candy as well.

Laura said...

Jade looks beautiful in her Easter dress!! "Chocolate" is the first thing on my mind when I wake up...every day! Girl after my own heart.