CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I gave in!

Let me tell you, Grandma + mommy+ Jade + grandson coming + outlet mall = DANGEROUS! My mom is on Spring break this week (she's a teacher), and we had a girl's day out. So what does this usually contain, eating out and shopping. My mom lives about 10 miles from this nice outlet mall. So somehow the car ended up over there so we had to go in. We just went to get Jade a jacket for Spring but they had this really cute diaper bag for $10 (regularly $36) with your purchase of $50 or more so of course we had to take advantage of this deal! I have been just looking and feeling the baby boy clothes in the stores for some time now and something about these in the Carter store made me have to ask the retail clerk how their return policy works. "Well as long as you have the receipt you can bring them back whenever." Okay no brainier let's get my boy some duds (Grandma agreed) and if they are too small I'll just bring em back. I have been so good about not getting him anything but with this policy how can I go wrong! So yes I gave in and Grandma joined me. Don't worry about Jade she got plenty too We went to many other stores as well. I just LOVE little kid's clothes. Why is everything so cute when it's small? Here are the outfits we bought our little man. (Okay Grandma bought.)





I also house sat for my parents for a couple days while they went out of town. Jade and I got to chill in the Jacuzzi tub. We don't have one of these so we enjoyed until we were prune-nee. Jade didn't want to get out.

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE the outlets that are five miles from us, too! I go overboard at the Gymboree store. Not even good when they know your name when you walk in. After Mattix's referral, I bought just about every complete outfit that came in. :) Nothing like a little retail therapy, right?! You bought cute stuff for your future little man. Oh, and Jade is too cute in the tub pic.

Kelli said...

I started shopping a couple of months ago and it's so hard to stop! I bought the "handsome" onsie but haven't seen the matching outfit- guess I need to start shopping again!