CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Play Date

Jade and I went over to see a friend of mine who nannies for two kids. She has also recently adopted a little girl Ashlyn (domestically) last October. We love hanging out talking about adoption issues and letting the boy she nannies and Jade play. This picture is funny because Jade never used a pacifier. The two babies had one so Jade thought she would try it out.

Here is Ashlyn my friend's daughter. Isn't she precious. I got to feed her a bottle (loved it) and hold her for hours! She is so smiley and sweet!

Here is Jade and Conner on the choo-choo.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fun! Jade is too cute with the paci in her mouth! And Ashlyn looks like the most huggable little baby ever. Oh, and I need one of those choo choos. It just looks like fun! (Can you imagine how it would just crumble under my weight?! And you thought I meant I wanted one for Mattix. Hah.)

Grandma S said...

I can see why Jade was doing the "toot toot" arm pull in the cart at Burlington's. That is quite a train ride toy.